|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
10 Ways Onua10 Ways to Drive Onua Insane
1. As he's passing by, pour an entire bucket of water on him and say, "That was for the smell."
2. Throw his quake breakers into a lake.
3. Sculpt a Vorahk holding its staff out of stone. Paint it to look like the real thing and hide it in Onua's closet.
4. Somehow glue Pohatu's hand to his crotch.
5. Sprinkle water on him and claim that you are blessing him from evil spirits. Then sneeze on him.
6. Poke him in the face and say, "Krana face-hug."
7. While he's paying a visit in Ga-Koro, shove him off a lily pad and into the water.
8. Laugh as he chases you with his quake breakers.
9. When he is asleep, place his hand in a bowl of water and wait to see what happens.
10. Shove a jar of dirt into his hands and say, "This will protect you from any evil water spirits."
Onua could only smile and shake his
10 Ways Lewa10 Ways to Make Lewa Mad
1. While he is asleep, throw him into a pond full of frogs.
2. Laugh as he flails about in sheer panic.
3. Paint his armor pink while he is asleep.
4. As he lays down after a tiring fight against Rahkshi, drop a fake Krana on his face.
5. Throw his Nuva mask into a lake and have him fish it out without any assistance.
6. Hide a real Krana in one of his drawers.
7. Pair him with Tahu in a fanfic.
8. While he's sleeping, shove his mattress into a river and see how long it takes for him to notice.
9. Forge a letter to Gali declaring his undying passionate love for her and sign it with Lewa's name.
10. Hide a Nui-Rama in his closet.
Lewa looked at the computer screen in confusion. Not because he couldn't read what was written, since Kia taught him to read English, but because of what Summer had written down to annoy hi
mechanici want to kiss every aching wound you have,
bandage your heart every time it bleeds,
and patch up your mind over and over
because not a single tear deserves to fall
from your brandy-drenched eyes
but this dripping heart of mine can only feel
and the healing honey words it flames get caught
in the back of my throat and on the roof of my mouth
so i only have these passionate guttural cries
to tell you that i care all too much
and in order to fix you up again,
i would need to tear myself to tatters
and trade all of my working parts
for your leftover, fading pieces
but i just haven’t figured out how.
Keep in Touch!
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More